Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
Series: Discovering New Markets
This series is offered in the framework of the Desjardins Internation@l Meetings. Meet virtually with experts and organizations in this series of webinars that will expose you to their industry and highlight opportunities in their market. You will also have the opportunity to ask them all your questions.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us on January 13, 2021 for this free webinar on the investment opportunities in Ecuador.
You will learn about why Ecuador is a great investment destination, as well as the incentives that the Ecuadorian government has put in place to attract and increase foreign direct investment.
A unique opportunity to learn about:
- The Ecuadorian economy on a macro level
- Investment incentives in Ecuador
- The Law on Productive Development and Investment Attraction
- Why investors should choose Ecuador as an investment destination in Latin America
Who is this webinar for?
- Companies that have an interest in investing or expanding into Latin America
- Individuals and organizations that want to learn more about the investment opportunities in Ecuador
- Individuals and organizations that want to learn more about the investment incentives that Ecuador has implemented in order to attract foreign investment
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Opening remarks by Dina Mansour, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.: Presentation by Alfonso Alava, Director of Investment Projects, Ministry of Production, Foreign Trade, Investment and Fisheries, and Marco Moya, Director of Investment Policies, Ministry of Production, Foreign Trade, Investment and Fisheries
10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up