WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- To help you better understand the business practices and marketing strategies on this market;
- To discover the importance of your decisions in regard to the regions to target, the products and services to market, as well as the distribution network and means of communications to choose;
- To improve your odds of success on the American market;
- To grasp the strong competition and resistance opposed to Canadian businesses and products.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The favourable attributes and opportunities of the nine North American regions;
- Successful behaviours in each region for a Canadian business;
- American market trends in terms of sales, marketing and communications;
- How to assess and choose your sales model at the launch and growth stages;
- How to adapt or renew your communications plan (budget, means and tools);
- The reasons why our homegrown businesses fail or succeed in the U.S.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP INTENDED FOR?
Businesses aiming to strengthen their presence in the U.S., and more specifically the following:
- Top executives
- Sales managers
- Marketing managers
- Business development managers
Take advantage of the full potential this market offers!
The "Exporting Quebec" initiative is produced
in cooperation with:
Receives financial support from:
WTC Montréal is a member of: