The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal and Executive Education HEC Montréal have joined forces to offer an all-new, high-level training series to support the professional development of executives.
This training program is recognized for its quality and aims to train impactful leaders—skilled catalysts with innovative visions who are able to address business issues in their field and succeed in an accelerating world.
This series is offered exclusively to members of the Chamber, at an attractive price.
If you wish to become a member of the CCMM and get a reduced rate, click here.
To register as a non-member, click here.
About the series for leaders
- A training program recognized for its quality
- Qualified instructors and authorities in the business world
- Practical workshops that can be held over as much of three full days and in small groups to promote discussions
- Breakfast, snack and lunch at the Le Cercle restaurant included to promote networking among participants
- A certificate of completion from Executive Education HEC Montréal and the Chamber will be awarded to the participants
Think, contribute and act like a leader
Training over two evenings and five days
Module 1: One evening and three days
April 29 (evening) and April 30, May 1 and 2, 2018
Module 2: One evening and two days
May 29 (all day + evening) and May 30, 2018
Training - HEC Series