Why should you take this training session on international leadership and negotiating?
Take part in this 2-hour online training session on November 25 to hone your leadership and negotiating skills. Exercising inspirational leadership and using integrative negotiation principles will be major factors of your success at the international level.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- How to exercise leadership over external resources such as partners, distributors and international suppliers
- How to build your political capacity and exert an influence at times of crisis
- How to introduce winning conditions for your success and build trust with both internal and external players
- How to learn the principles of integrative (“win-win”) negotiation and understand your partners’ needs.
- How to apply everything you have learned by taking part in interactive role-playing exercise.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Business executives, managers and owners.
- Participants are encouraged to turn on their cameras and microphones during the Zoom meeting so they can interact with the other participants.
- No cancellations or refunds.
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.