Why take this training?
This training is intended for companies that are preparing to export or that already do, and that wish to:
- Demystify and understand the use of these products in international trade;
- Know the features and differences of these products in order to take advantage of them;
- Understand the role of financial institutions in trade finance.
Take advantage of this training to gather valuable information that will help you avoid costly pitfalls in your activities.
What will you learn?
- The benefits and features of letters of credit;
- The risks inherent in international trade;
- Best practices;
- The role of financial institutions;
- Answers to the essential questions.
Who is this training for?
This talk is intended for private companies only.
- Canadian B2B and B2C companies that wish to export;
- SMEs that are beginning to internationalize;
- Exporters seeking to improve their performance.
Registration is free but required for participation in this activity.