Why take this training session on circular economy?
On March 17, take part in this training session to:
- Explore the circular economy as an alternative economic model
- Learn how to reduce your production costs
- See how to optimize your supply chain while reducing your ecological footprint
What will you learn in this training session?
- How to integrate the circular economy into an organization
- Transferring the concept to the real world: the 12 circular economy strategies and case studies
- Which resources to turn to get started
Who is this training session for?
- Business: startups, SME and large corporations
- NPOs (nonprofit organizations)
- Social and solidarity economy businesses
- Self-employed workers
- This training is of interest to business people from all sectors wishing to trim their production costs and optimize their supply chain while reducing their ecological footprint.
- No cancellations or refunds.
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.