Why should you take this training?
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world, with over 660 million users, including over 184 million in North America. Attend this training on how to use this platform, an excellent opportunity to develop your business and boost your company’s reputation.
This training is a special opportunity to:
- Improve and promote your brand image;
- Create and maintain a dynamic network of contacts;
- Attract prospects and develop business.
What will you learn?
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile to get more visibility and generate more prospects.
- Research the right profiles and build a relevant network of contacts for your company that will generate more prospects.
- Create and manage a LinkedIn group and a company page to strengthen your brand image and your credibility.
- Get maximum results from your LinkedIn use in just 20 minutes per day.
Who is this training for?
- Freelance workers
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Managers of SMEs or NPOs
Acclr, through its business intelligence service, receives financial support from Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions and is a member of the Canada Business Network.