Why take this workshop?
You have a website but have never used Google Analytics?
A website should have online visibility while also promoting its products and services here in Canada and around the world. To increase the number of visitors and improve their experience, you need to be aware of your reputation, find out what pages your audience likes, and know how long your visitors stay on your site in order to adapt your actions accordingly. Analyzing and understanding these statistics is essential to the success of your business.
The workshop will allow you to identify and analyze acquisition sources and user behaviour on your website while tracking conversions on Google Analytics. (This free web analytics tool is the most popular in the industry.)
This Google Analytics training workshop is designed for novice users who have never used the tool. It will allow you to become familiar with web analytics and Google Analytics. It is the first workshop in our Google Analytics curriculum.
Who is it for?
What will you learn?
- To understand how the tool works
- To understand the tool’s different metrics and KPIs
- To make connections between Google’s different tools
- To identify and analyze your audience
- To identify and analyze traffic acquisition sources
- To study and analyze user behaviours on your site
Who should attend?
- B2B and B2C companies with a website
- Companies with Canadian or international activities
- Marketing or communications managers
- Marketing or communications coordinators
Each participant must have a laptop and access to a Google Analytics account.