International taxation may seem complex, but it is crucial when doing business out of Canada. During this training, come understand its challenges and issues to better equip you and plan a strategy for the international expansion of your business.
Why take this workshop?
Attend the International Taxation workshop and learn how to:
- Manage the risks of foreign operations
- Determine opportunities available for of an international expansion
- Develop the optimal structure for international expansion and presence
- Manage cash repatriation and foreign currency
- Determine the impact of foreign exchange
- Integrate human resources, treasury, legal and commercial factors
- Manage the financing of foreign affiliates and its tax impact
- Take advantage of tax treaties
- Govern the transfer pricing policy
Who is it for?
- Companies with activities in foreign jurisdictions or that would like to export and implement internationally;
- Owners, managing executives and finance managers;
- Tax directors and treasurers.