Training | Analyze your website data so you can adapt your web strategy to international markets
On October 28, join us for this accelerated training to learn how to use measurement tools and analyze your website data. It will help you set up or reinforce your e-commerce strategy for international sales.
What will you learn in this e-commerce training?
- Discover online data measurement tools
- Know how to use Google Analytics data for making the right business decisions
- Learn to create and analyze data measurement dashboards
Who is the target audience for this virtual training?
- Company leaders
- Marketing managers
- Digital marketing managers
- Companies with Canadian or international activities
Accelerated training sessions series: E-commerce, an exporting tool
This special e-commerce series offers you four virtual training sessions of 1.5 hours each to help you develop a sound, sustainable online international sales strategy.
Discover the four accelerated training sessions offered in this series:
This training is part of the series of four accelerated training sessions: entitled E-commerce, an exporting tool.
You have two options:
- Register only for the course Analyzing your website data so you can adapt your web strategy to international markets.
- Register for the four training sessions in the "E-commerce, an exporting tool" series and save 20% on the total cost.
Registration deadline for the series: October 27, 2020
- Participants must enable their camera and microphone during the Zoom meeting so they can interact virtually with the other participants.
- No cancellations or refunds.
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The first one will confirm your purchase. The second one will be sent to you a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link needed to connect to the webinar on the day of the activity.