Why take this accelerated training on the Canada–United States–Mexico Agreement?
January 22,2021, join us for a one and a half hour virtual training session to find out more about the subtleties of CUSMA and get results in your North American marketing by taking the new requirements and specifics into account.
This crash course will allow you to:
- Get a handle on the documentation process with your suppliers and customers
- Know the customs compliance requirements
- Know where to find the information and decipher it
- Learn how to calculate regional value content
- Find out how to check and demonstrate that your products meet the tariff change rules
- Find out how the de minimis exemption applies
Whom is this accelerated training for?
Any business or entrepreneur wanting to learn about the requirements of trading goods with the United States or Mexico.
- No cancellations or refunds
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.