In the next few years, the huge sums invested in large-scale urban projects will generate significant economic spinoffs. Explore the business opportunities these represent by taking part in this forum that, year after year, provides an opportunity to follow the evolution of promising projects that will play a formative role in the city’s future.
This forum will take you to the heart of major worksites and new projects that are underway in the city. You will learn about their progress, the next steps in their development, and the positive impact they are having in transforming the living environment for Montrealers.
By taking part in the Major Projects Forum, you will:
DETAILED PROGRAM (PDF)
- Explore new real estate projects, and evaluate the progress of certain major worksites.
- Understand the formative effect that certain projects have on their neighbourhood and their immediate environment, and find out about measures put into place to preserve and highlight urban heritage.
- Learn about innovative, creative, and sustainable initiatives in commercial and residential real estate.
- Network with key institutional and private sector players behind the city’s major projects.
- Get an update on the legacies of the city’s 375th anniversary.