Anticipate energy transition, be ready for 2030
The energy transition brought about by the Government of Quebec’s implementation of the 2030 Energy Policy will be the source of many growth opportunities for our businesses in the coming years. The mobilization of all players and the adoption of new business models will allow for the successful transition towards a lower carbon economy. The Montréal business milieu is bold, dynamic, and determined enough to ensure that the city becomes a cornerstone of the process.
A look at the program:
- 7:30 am to noon: world-class talks
- At noon: networking buffet with other entrepreneurs
By taking part in this forum, you will:
- Position your business as preferred ally in the success of the energy transition process.
- Identify the opportunities generated by energy transition, and enable your company to take advantage of them.
- Find ways to allow your business to remain competitive during the transition.
- Facilitate your efforts during your commitment to the energy transition.
Do not miss this event which will take place in the presence of: