Who is this program for?
Companies wishing to take part in the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) must meet the following criteria:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Is already exporting a product, service or technology, but wishes to diversify its export markets or Has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
- Has been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Is a good corporate citizen, devoid of corruption, environmental and human rights violations
Terms and conditions
The services and visibility provided by AHRC - valued at approximately $5,000 - are offered at a cost of $1,250* per company.
Participants must be fully available for all four days of the program.
*Companies nominated by certain program partners participate for free! For more information please contact Line Leblond at 514 871-4002, ext. 6214 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program registration form
Completed forms must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Dates of the next Montréal cohorts:
Accelerator program in English:
- Registration deadline > January 18 , 2019
- Cohort start date > January 29, 2019
- Intensive training > January 29 and 30, 2019
- Mentorship and writing the export plan > February 7, 2019
- Finalizing the export plan > March 12, 2019
Accelerator program in French:
If you would like to participate in the French-language TAP cohort, click here for the dates