In order to support SMEs that want to develop internationally, Acclr presents the Desjardins international trade training series.
Jointly created by Desjardins and Acclr, this training series is an essential tool for leaders and managers of SMEs who want to take their business beyond Canada’s borders.
One series, three types of event:
- Missions to the American border
- Training workshops on the challenges related to foreign trade
- A new selection of training workshops that will be unveiled in 2019
The Desjardins training series is:
- A high-level training program
- Qualified trainers who are well-known in the business world
- Practical workshops, with a focus on the reality faced by Quebec companies, conducted in small groups to encourage discussion
- Breakfast included to promote networking between participants
- A certificate of completion issued to participants