THE ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, in cooperation with the Chambre de commerce de l'Est de Montréal and Export Montréal Ouest, is launching a new training and support program for leaders of Quebec SMEs who want to diversify their activities and expand into new niches, whether sector-based or geographic.
On April 16, five companies will be selected to receive 60 hours of services, including 32 hours of individual coaching from expert consultants and 28 hours of group training, over a four-month period.
This program is 70% financed by Emploi-Québec and Canada Economic Development.
A free information session is being held April 4 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at the Chambre de commerce de l'Est de Montréal. To register, please send an email to email@example.com with your registration form.
||Become a Member
For more information
Assistant Advisor, International Trade
514 871-4002, ext. 6230
International Business Commissioner
514 871-4002, ext. 6218
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Receive practical coaching targeted to your growth objectives
- Take advantage of professional, affordable services
- Explore and target new markets for your products and services
- Refine your marketing, sales and sales management strategy
- Develop new tools for distributing your products
- Expand your business network and form partnerships
who should take part
Executive of SMEs who want to diversify their activities locally or abroad.
Grow your business effectively!
Original concept of: