ACTIVITY IN BRIEF
EDC and The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal and its team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal are pleased to bring you Let’s Talk Exports, the annual cross-Canada tour that Canadian businesses are talking about, to Montreal on May 13.
Let’s Talk Exports is your best opportunity to get the latest information on the global economy and the impact it will have on Canadian businesses like yours.
Join Peter Hall, Vice-President and Chief Economist at Export Development Canada, for this worthwhile and insightful presentation that will show Canadian companies of all sizes what to expect in the year ahead.
Get the information you need to plan ahead and grow your business:
- Find out about the unique opportunities and risks surfacing in 2015-2016;
- Learn about the export outlook for your particular industry sector;
- Discover which provinces will see greater opportunities;
- Get valuable information on how to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
- This opportunity to find out what you need to know before making critical business decisions will be time well spent!
- Be part of the discussion with us #LetsTalkExports