WHY TAKE THIS WEBINAR?
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a free trade agreement initiated by the United States, which currently includes 12 countries: Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, the United States, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. Thailand, the Philippines, and South Korea have also expressed their interest in joining the discussions.
Over the course of this one-hour activity, Canada’s Chief Negotiator will answer all of the questions you may have about this agreement:
- Learn more about the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, the ongoing consultation process, and the next steps
- Find out about potential markets of interest for your business
What will you learn?
Who is it for?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This webinar will provide a better understanding of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement by addressing the following subjects:
- The history of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- The agreement in brief
- A description of the results
- Consultations on the TPP
- The next steps
WHO IS IT FOR?
- General directors and CEOs of companies that export
- Export and import directors or managers