WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
This group workshop will give you the opportunity to acquire robust, avant-garde concepts and practices that can be immediately applied to your international market studies.
Here are just some of the benefits of taking part:
- Understand how to prioritize your foreign market information needs:
- Potential clientele and associated trends
- Distribution networks and intermediaries
- Retail networks
- Buying process and criteria
- Identify the type of research it would be preferable to carry out to get a clear idea of your potential on a foreign market
- Find out which sources to focus on to obtain quality market information
- Get case studies of businesses that have effectively carried out international market studies
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT? WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
- How to prioritize your foreign market information needs
- How to find the best sources at your disposal to carry out an effective international market study
- The tools within your reach for gathering the most relevant data
- Interview and field research guides that can help support your efforts
WHO IS IT FOR?
Business leaders, entrepreneurs, and sales and marketing directors seeking to further their knowledge on international market research.
The market study, a cornerstone of your international business plan!