Why take this workshop?
This workshop will give you an opportunity to measure the impact of the rate of exchange on your company’s international competitiveness, and to determine the effect of exchange rate fluctuations on your sales cycle abroad. You will also learn how to recognize the risks related to exchange rates and how to stay aware of them.
What will you learn ? Who is it for?
What will you learn?
Learn how to explore concrete solutions to mitigate the consequences affecting the profitability of import/export operations by focusing on the following elements:
- Diagnosing the company’s level of risk
- Identifying and analyzing variables that can harm the profitability of international operations
- Developing and establishing plans of action to reduce or eliminate risks
- Export pricing strategies
- Evaluating the risks of change and measuring the tolerance threshold
- Exchange rate policies
- Hedging instruments and derivatives
Who is it for?
- Business leaders
- Vice Presidents of Finance and Finance directors
- Business Development Directors
- Contract and Project Managers