Why attend this workshop?
- To learn how to effectively exploit the potential of public procurement.
- To increase your chances of success in this market worth over 100 billion dollars.
- To get a good understanding of the differences in writing bids for public and private markets.
This activity may also interest you: » Become a supplier to municipalities in Quebec
What will you learn?
- The government procurement process on the markets.
- How to adapt your strategies to the characteristics of public organizations.
- The rules and particular procedures of government procurement.
- How to write a satisfactory and winning proposal.
- How to showcase your products or services to the government.
- How the Government of Canada’s six big families operate as buyers on the markets.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
For all companies planning to invest in government procurement, and, more specifically, for the following people:
- Self-employed individuals
- Business development or marketing managers
- Tendering department managers
- Sales managers
Learn how to better position yourself on the government procurement market and increase your chances of success!