WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- To learn how to better counter objections
- To understand the real nature of objections
- To become more assertive and foster harmonious discussions
- To deal calmly with tense situations
- To transition away from the defensive approach (boxing gloves) through practical exercises
- To change your own perceptions
What will you learn ? Who is it for
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The danger one’s perceptions pose in communications
- The definition of an objection in business
- The various types of objections
- The reasons why people object
- How to control your reactions to objections
- How to respond to objections appropriately
- What to do if the tone becomes aggressive
WHO IS IT FOR?
Directors, managers, team leaders and all individuals who have to defend their ideas or projects in front of groups.
Discover how to counter objections optimally, and maybe even leverage them as perfect opportunities to move things forward!