In January 2018, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal held its first Strategic Forum on Artificial Intelligence in order to decode AI’s immense progress, mobilize the business community and promote the creation of a supercluster. Following the resounding success of this first gathering, the Chamber has the pleasure of inviting you to attend the second edition of this Forum, on February 18, 2019.
This major event will equip you with new knowledge thanks to the AI expertise in Montréal, an increasingly fertile and collaborative playground for the industry led by local experts.
Leveraging the momentum created by the arrival of the SCALE AI (Supply Chains and Logistics Excellence AI) supercluster, which was established in Montréal last year and has helped the sector become a pillar of economic development for Quebec and Montréal, this Forum will strengthen the city’s position as an industry leader by promoting closer ties between the business and research communities.
On the program:
- Accelerating companies’ appropriation of AI;
- Creating local champions;
- Strengthening collaboration between stakeholders;
- Presenting the operations of SCALE AI and announcing the next steps for the supercluster;
By participating in this Strategic Forum, you will also:
- Learn concrete ways of integrating AI into your company;
- Get inspired by success stories of companies that have already integrated AI into their development;
- Seize business opportunities resulting from the presence of major international players in Montréal;
- Become a key player in your company’s transformation and AI’s success in Montréal.
BUY YOUR TICKETS
10 a.m. - Registration and networking buffet
10:30 a.m. -Welcome message and introduction
Part 1 – AI in Montréal: a look at the last year's progress
10:50 a.m. - A busy year: developments and new players in AI
Part 2 – Working and innovating together to secure our leadership
11:20 a.m. – How to galvanize industry players in a concerted way
11:35 a.m. – The ethical issues around AI: barrier or opportunity?
11:55 a.m. – How can AI bridge the gap between academia and the business world?
12:15 p.m. - Networking lunch
Part 3 – Accelerating companies' adoption of AI
Part 4 – Transforming the economy of tomorrow
3:35 p.m. – Encouraging the creation of AI start-ups
Who should attend the Strategic Forum on Artificial Intelligence?
Sooner or later, AI’s integration will affect all industries. Therefore, the Forum is for:
- Managers on the lookout for new tools that can transform their industry;
- Companies in the AI sector, AI service suppliers and developers of AI solutions;
- Those in charge of technological progress and innovation at their companies;
- Investment funds and incubators;
- Research centres.