It takes time and knowledge to find financing. If you don’t know where to start, don’t have the time or simply want to speed up the search process, this activity is for you!
Objective: Financing is an event that can help facilitate any financing approach in a single afternoon . The activity includes three stages:
- A panel discussion with financial backers
- Individual 15-minute meetings with investors from different backgrounds (banking, government, venture capital)
- A networking lunch
See the afternoon's program
Find out which financiers have confirmed their participation
Through this event:
- Meet privately with up to 10 investors
- Improve your knowledge to be ready for your financing search
- Get a guide that will help you prepare for your meetings and that contains relevant content to help you search for financing
- Find financing sources for your short, medium or long-term growth projects
- Meet with high-level experts who can support you in your efforts and discuss concrete issues with them
- Network with companies experiencing the same reality.
Sign up for the training on the keys to good financing
, which will take place on November 6. Seize this opportunity to understand the nature, structure and components of good financing.
Enjoy a preferential rate when you buy a ticket for Objective: Financing and for this training on the keys to good financing.
7:30 am - Registration
7:50 am - Opening remarks, explanation of the day
8 am – Discussion panel
9 am – Start of individual meetings
Meet individually with financiers on hand to discuss your growth plans and financing needs.
Bank and Clients
Banque de développement du Canada
Développement économique Canada
IRR Conseil / Business Financing
Banque Royale du Canada
12:30 pm – Networking lunch
1:30 pm - End of activity
Who should participate?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses (in all industries) with a turnover of at least $1 million who are seeking financing for expansion and development.