1 - La Floride : portrait global d’un marché dynamique et de ses secteurs prioritaires
Hesam Houryaband - Enterprise Florida
2 - Financez efficacement votre projet de croissance en Floride
Claude Couture - Desjardins
3 - Faire affaire en Floride : Quelles sont les implications fiscales?
Marie-Claude Péthel - Demers Beaulne
4 - Adaptez efficacement votre stratégie de positionnement au marché de la Floride
Martin Lampron - Xpand Group
5 - La parole aux entrepreneurs : le cas de Neptune
Alexandre Marchand - Produits Neptune
A summary of the seminar
Canada remains Florida’s number one global economic partner. It has one of the most promising business environments in the country. It has the most favourable tax climate for Canadian businesses and a streamlined regulatory system.
With the signing of the new free trade agreement (USMCA) and following November's midterm elections, it is important for companies to really understand the significance of these events and be ready to seize the resulting opportunities.
On December 7, you are invited to discover Florida’s many business opportunities. This seminar will offer insight into the current situation in the United States generally and Florida specifically, as well as equip you to access the Floridian market.
A unique opportunity to:
- Evaluate the development potential of your business in Florida in the space of one morning;
- Improve your network of contacts, potential partners and Quebec companies with the same goals;
- Get advice from experts and companies who are active in this flourishing American state;
- Learn about Florida’s legal and tax issues as well as its business culture and flagship industries;
- Grasp the impact of the American midterm elections and the signing of the USMCA, as well as the resulting opportunities.
Who should participate in this seminar?