Quebec is in danger of losing thousands of businesses. This will be a growing trend in the coming years, as 30% of business owners are planning to retire in the next ten years, and half of them have no plans to sell or pass on their business.
In light of these facts, the Board of Trade and the Fonds de solidarité FTQ have joined forces to establish the RDV Relève inc.TM.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Hear Mr. Gaétan Morin, Executive Vice-President, Corporate Development and Investments, at the Fonds de solidarité FTQ, present the highlights of a study that provides a portrait of the situation in Montréal and throughout Quebec.
- Assess the economic and social costs of failing to transfer a business.
- Get inspired by a business transfer success stories: Danièle Henkel, of Danièle Henkel Inc., and Nathalie Légaré, of Location Jean Légaré, will be part of a panel with Éric Dufour, Partner, Strategic and Performance Consulting and national leader for entrepreneurial succession at Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton.
AND TO HEAR ABOUT…
- The importance of entrepreneurial succession for the prosperity of Quebec and its metropolis.
- The challenges and factors for success associated with business transfers.
- Solutions to help support business assignors and successors in the transfer process.
Entrepreneurial succession and business transfers: a major issue for Quebec and its metropolis!
TM RDV Relève inc. is a trademark of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ.
In collaboration with: