Why you should attend?
- To succeed in selling your company’s products and services to Chinese consumers;
- To understand the particular needs and expectations of Chinese consumers;
- To learn about the context in which they live, an essential element for a winning positioning strategy;
- To further your knowledge of the key marketing aspects you need to understand in order to increase your sales in China.
What will your learn?
- Chinese consumer market trends;
- The particular way in which Chinese consumers make their buying decisions;
- How to identify a product’s target market within the Chinese cultural context;
- How to develop a promotional plan aimed at making sales in China;
- How to arouse interest for your products among Chinese consumers;
- The importance of increasing your brand awareness in China.
Who should attend?
- Managers of businesses operating in China who are planning to increase their business in the country;
- Vice-Presidents and directors of sales, marketing, communications, distribution, and customer service;
- Export advisors.
Maximize your chances of selling your products to Chinese consumers.