With over 25 years of senior-level management experience in the Quebec public sector, Gérard Bibeau today heads Loto-Québec, a crown corporation whose every move is closely scrutinized. Loto-Québec must constantly juggle its commercial mission with its social responsibility.
A unique opportunity to…
- Hear the President and CEO of one of Quebec’s largest crown corporations speak about Loto-Québec’s mission and the challenges it must face;
- Understand the context of the maturing lottery market in which the corporation operates;
- Learn about the increased pressure of public opinion, and about other economic and commercial challenges Loto-Québec is facing;
- Find out more about Loto-Québec’s social responsibility.
And to hear about…
- Loto-Québec’s great successes;
- The metamorphosis of the Casino de Montréal;
- How the crown corporation’s activities benefit the Quebec community as a whole;
- Loto-Québec, recognized as a world leader in the field of responsible gaming.
Learn how Loto-Québec intends to meet the challenges that lie ahead!