Exporting assistance service
SMEs : Let us be your guide in international success
The World Trade Centre Montréal’s team of experts can help your company by assessing your project, making sure you are properly equipped, and supporting you on the road to international success.
Since 2012, the World Trade Centre Montréal has been part of a network of 19 regional export promotion organizations (ORPEX). Present in several administrative regions throughout Quebec, ORPEXs have a mandate to assist consolidating and diversifying potential exporters to:
- Undertake an export process
- Better structure themselves to sell on a market outside Quebec
These services are intended for:
- Companies seeking to develop an international market
- Companies that have only recently started exporting
- Exporters seeking a new market
For more information:
Erandi Motte Cortés
International Business Commissioner
514 871-4002, extension 6215
Explore a range of accessible consulting services to help structure your export processes and increase efficiency:
Meet with our international commissioner for a preliminary evaluation of your international potential. This meeting is aimed at developing a better understanding of your export project, and at answering your questions about our services.
Free of charge
Export 5 Package
A package exclusively for VSEs (very small enterprises) and start-ups.
- 5 hours of consulting
- 1 hour of consultation with an expert
- 10% discount on mandates (e.g. market studies)
- Up to 3 informative fact sheets for Canadian exporters
* A $750 value – maximum of one package per year
Just some of the benefits of conducting a market study:
- Assess the sales potential of your products/services
- Gather strategic information to help you make informed decisions about your commercial offer and business strategy
- Prioritize markets you would like to approach
*Certain conditions apply
International Business Plan
An update of your business plan taking into consideration the international scope of your project can help you identify eventual shortcomings in your business strategy.
*Please note that this involves the addition of international sections to your business plan and not the drafting of a complete plan.
Prioritization of Foreign Markets
Creation of analysis grids for foreign markets that you have already targeted, and help in making the final decision.
Trade Mission Program
- Organization of meetings through our network of experts
- Establishment of objectives, partner qualifications criteria, and follow-up management
- Logistics as required
- Taking advantage of the Board of Trade’s reputation to open doors
- Advice on sales or partnership strategy, business culture, etc.
- Organization of follow-ups in preparation for the return
*Certain conditions apply
Project Action Plan
The action plan for your international project will guide the daily activities you must carry out to reach your goal. The action plan establishes what needs to be done, when it must be done, and by who, and identifies the resources or analyses required to do so.
Seeking and Screening Partners
Creation of a list of prequalified contacts (5 maximum). This service will be of use to you if you are seeking distributors, agents, clients, logistics partners, etc.
* These special prices are offered through the financial support of the Department of the Economy, Science and Innovation.
Receives financial support from:
WTC Montréal is a member of:
About the Export Assistance Service
The Export Assistance Service offered by the Chamber’s team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal, is made possible through the financial support of Export Québec, a unit of the Ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation
, as a regional export promotion organization (ORPEX).